Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm going to try...

To start keeping up with this blogging thing again. I always take SO MANY pictures of things... it's just that it takes forever to put them on my computer and onto my blog..

Actuallyy i'm going to try to see if I could write blogs from my phone... maybe when i'm on the train or the bus going places not doing anything else. 

Have ya'll missed my bloggies?

I'm sitting here today... i just got my nails done and they look so fab! 

AND i got them done for a few reasons;
1. My other nail polish was chipping majorly
2. I didn't feel like painting my nails
3. I'm going to Atlantic City tomorrow for the night
4. I LOVE the feet massages at the nail salon. 

So yes, i got a manicure and pedicure :)

Oh and I think I just broke my laptop. My shift key is totally like pressed into my keyboard... and now i'M going to have to make a a trip to Apple. GRRR

Hope you're all having a fabuloso day!

xoxo,
LinaBina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...