Monday, January 20, 2014

DIY cute envelopes!

Hello loveycakes!

Today I wanted to show you how to make your own cute envelopes. Fancy envelopes can be pretty expensive in the store, so now you can make your own with either card stock or scrapbooking paper, and arts and crafts stores have many different varieties of patterns so i'm sure you'll find one you like!

These are what the envelopes I made look like! I also made mini ones for a Valentine's Day git, tutorial on that will be coming in a week or two! So that's also why this envelope tutorial is being posted first !

The envelopes I made:
 And then these are the mini ones I made for a DIY Valentine's Day gift idea :)

Here is the tutorial video on how to make these envelopes:




And then here is the template I used in case you guys want the same envelope template. Download that image, then open it and click print & to make bigger or smaller envelopes just change the size when you're about the print your template!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post and video on these super cute envelopes!

See you next time!

Love, 
Karolina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...