Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Turkey Day !! (Yes- it's Thanksgiving)
Gobble Gobble!

So during this holiday, people say what they are thankful for. This shouldn't exactly be something people do once a year, but more than that. BUT, at the same time.. once is better than zero right?

For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, what are you thankful for?
For those of you that don't celebrate it, what are you thankful for anyway?

This year I'm thankful for many many many things:
  1. I'm thankful for each and every one of you. For your support, for believing in me, for being a part of this wonderful youtube journey with me. I'm also thankful that I can inspire some of you and put smiles on your faces.
  2. I'm thankful for friends and family. Without them, well I wouldn't be here right?
  3. I'm thankful for online dating sites. I met my boyfriend on there, and I truly believe he is the one and only love of my life. 
  4. I'm thankful for my baby, Kuba (he's a dog), because he just makes me so happy and he certainly has the best personality ever.
  5. I'm thankful that Hurricane Sandy didn't do any damage to my house. Yes - i'm still evacuated from my dorm room, but at least I still have a place to stay for the time being. 
I can go on with my list, but I think those are my top 5!

Now to share with you all a little bit of my Thanksgiving day was like, first here is a picture of me and a video of my giving thanks to you and my outfit for this holiday. 



Now some pictures of the food on my table. For those of you that didn't have anything or couldn't go home to celebrate with my family, my heart goes out to you, and I certainly wish I could have shared this food with you!




Now that Thanksgiving is over, we whipped out the holiday cookies! Hahah well that's not the reason why. Reason is because they don't sell thanksgiving day ones with like a pumpkin or turkey on them! It's all holiday stuff once Halloween is over!


And the most delicious blueberry pie ever!

And a table full of dessert, and some appetizer thingies.... that you put out after dinner... not before like regular appetizers :)

So, once again, Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and I hope you all had a fantabulous day!

Gobble Gobble!

Love, 
GobLINA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...