Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A smile will brighten up anyone's day!

Working at Dunkin' Donuts (which I don't anymore), has given me a new outlook on life. Well, how smiling could change someone's day! Since I was ALWAYS at the cashier, I had to smile and be happy, which was easy for me because I did that most of the time anyway. But what I realized is that, by smiling, by being very polite, and just by asking someone how their day was, makes them feel good. It puts a smile on their face too! I had people come in telling me that when I'm not there, there's no one there to brighten up their day. I've had people come in and tell me that they look forward to seeing me every morning. And why? Because I was always smiling! I even had a guy nickname me smiley! =) So you see, all you need to do is smile! Smiling also uses less muscles then frowning does so it's always better to smile! Even if you just crack a little smile, you can completely make someone's else's day. They may be going through a hard time, or maybe it's just not their day, but you can make it so much better! Just think about that the next time you're feeling down and someone smiles at you, how would that make you feel? Happier right?! YES YES YES! Even when you just look at someone and they crack a little smile, it's like you always crack a little smile back! But hey, it's a smile! So smile smile and smile big! Show those pretty white teeth of yours!

So today, remember to give a stranger one of your smiles.  It might be the only sunshine he sees all day!!

"A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles."

Here's to morning smiles, and a sunny day,
Smile big, your teeth need some sunshine too!
~*Lina*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...