Thursday, May 3, 2012

my WAY OVERDUE Easter =)

I forgot to take a picture of the food on the table... I was too focused on chocolate covered strawberries and bananas I found in the refrigerator back at home! MUAHAHAH



This was the easter table... but instead of taking a picture of the food... I took a picture of the decorations!

And then I took a picture of my baby. This was him going to take a nap after he ate a bowl of soup with us :) Oh and he had his own table. My mom originally wanted to give him a seat on the table we were eating on.... but the other men in the family were having issues with that. So instead he had his own table next to our table!


And then after we had brunch at our own house... we went to a family friend's house, to celebrate the dinner part of Easter. Normally we would celebrate it with family friends all day, but we're sort of branching out a bit, so this year we did half with our own families and half with family friends. And that's their dog that was humping my leg at one point during the night. HMPH. -_-

How was your Easter if you celebrate it that is?

Mine was pretty good! Thanks for asking...

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...