Monday, December 30, 2013

Blogging again & New Year's Resolutions!

Hello my lovey cakes!

Long time no write... I know. Last year I wanted to start blogging again but that didn't work so well and that was my New Years resolution. But I'm really going to try again this year! I'm not going to try to blog every day, because I know that's not going to work for me. So I'm aiming to blog at least 2 or 3 times a week.

This year is going to be rough.  I got accepted into grad school and well I don't know how demanding school will be with the workload and everything. I mean it's a masters degree I'm going for so it'll definitely be harder than my bachelors degree! But regardless, I'm still going to post youtube videos (now that I can film at any time of the day) and I'll try to write blog posts on the train or something when I'm commuting. AND I can schedule when blogs should post so that'll be good for me and a bit easier!

So now for my new year's resolutions for 2014.....


1. STAY DEBT FREE
I need to continue to limit my spending. No shopping hauls! With grad school around the corner, I won't be working as much so I need to make sure I don't spend money I don't have. Well that's how I got into debt in the first place, and I just finished paying off all my debt about a week ago. Not a place I want to go back to. So if I need to buy something I need to make sure the money is there for me to spend in my bank account.

2. BE STUDIOUS
I want to review notes right after class. I want to study for exams ahead of time and not last minute. I don't want to procrastinate any longer. I need to get all A's, because if I get a B... i'm kicked out of the program. Yeah grad school is serious man, they don't play games. 

3. I DON'T WANT TO BE A NIGHT OWL
I want to not lay around the house all day and do nothing. And then start homework at 8pm at night and end up staying up til 4am. NOPE. I want to be motivated to do my work throughout the day and go to sleep at 10pm. Ha wouldn't that be nice!

4. WORKOUT AGAIN
Working out is like torture for me. Does it make me feel good? Nah I don't think so. It's like a chore to me like UGH I NEED TO WORK OUT NOW. Afterwards I don't know maybe I feel more motivated with a little bit of energy... well besides the pain i feel in i don't know my legs or abs. But I worked out for like a month when I came back from vacation and I want to do it again! My boyfriend wants me to workout as well.... NOT because i'm fat because i'm not, NOT because i've gained weight, because I haven't. But because he wants me to be healthy and to eat healthy as well. 

5. SAVE MONEY
I deserve to go on vacation when i'm done with this first torturous semester of grad school. It'll be the summer when i'm free... or i'll have part of my summer if I take a class, but I want to go somewhere and do something so I need to save money to go somewhere. I guess that kind of goes with number 1 of staying debt free. 

Anyway guys, that'll be it for this blog post. Check out my video of my New Year's resolutions. And in that video I also tell you what my new year's resolutions for last year were and if I succeeded or not!




What are your New Year's Resolutions!?
Happy New Year!


Much love, 
Karolina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...