Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Goodmorning loveycakes!

it is now the New Year, or it has been for a few days now, and I can't stop writing "2013" when I write the date. That's the hardest part of the new year, trying to remember to write down the new year ! Hahah. By the time I get the hang of it we'll be going into 2015 already!

To start the new year off right, I had to buy 2014 glasses, just for my boo and I to wear at home. We didn't go out, we both were happy and comfortable staying in at home and watching the ball drop on tv.




You like our glasses? My boyfriend's glasses light up red. Had to get him red because it's good luck to wear something red on the new year! and me? My glasses are pink... but I figured that's still in the red family. (right?)

Here is what my breakfast looks like approximately 3/4 days out of the week. When my boo doesn't have work in the morning, he goes all out to make me some breakfast! So I had french toast on croissant bread, breakfast burritos, bacon, and coffee! YUM!

So yesterday I had to go run some errands. My running around was for about 2 hours before I had to go to work. But I was running errands around my boyfriend's neighborhood where he works, and I ran into him! Made me so happy!

So anywyas, I ran out of calcium pills, so I had to go to the Vitamin Shoppe and buy some more. I buy the calcium pills with Vitamin D in them. But they also have calcium and magnesium together. But what is magnesium for? I have no idea. 

 Then I went to bed bath and beyond. I have these giant mason jars I bough for drinking, the lid has a hole to put in a straw. And i LOVE them. But they're a pain in my butt to clean cause I can't fit my hand in the jar to use the sponge to clean. Over time of using them and them apparently not getting properly cleaned, they started getting foggy. So i invested in a stainless steel long brush (I bought the round one with the bristles all around) and I paid $6 and something cents. You know I used my 20% off coupon!

Then at work later I was forced to go to mcdonalds. The little girl insisted on mcdonalds for dinner, so we went out in the is super cold weather in NYC right now, froze our fingers off but eventually got to mcdonalds and enjoyed some chicken nuggets. And i had some sweet tea.... that had NO lemons in it -_- because apparently they ran out and had no one to send downstairs to see if they had more in the back. Horrible customer service right there!


Well that was my day. We al have errand running days. And I have more to run today!
In the meantime if you're bored on this saturday, check out my new video I posted yesterday!
ENJOY!


Happy Saturday!

Love, 
Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...