Thursday, January 16, 2014

New series on my channel?

Hello loveycakes,

So I was thinking of starting a tea series on my channel. Since i'm such a tea addict, I thought i'd pick a tea to review every first Tuesday of the month, tell you what's in it, where I bought it, how to steep it, and the benefits of that tea in particular. What do you think? Would you be interested in watching?

Originally I wanted to call it tea time.. But then I saw this.... so now I'm not so sure it's a good idea to call it that.
I do have another name in mind though, but I don't want to soil the beans just yet.

Right now i'd like to know if you'd be interested in watching a series like that? If once a month is okay or if I should do it more often?

Please let me know your thoughts!

Thanks loveycakes!
-Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...