Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hooked on games!

Hey loveycakes!

So for all of January i'm been addicted to Bakery Story on my iPad, if any of you play add "hotbuns91"  as your neighbor and then yay we'll be neighbors! I've just been so addicted that it's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing I do before bed!

This isn't my bakery, but it looks pretty cool! I have no idea how to design mine and I never like it so i'm always changing things around in my bakery.


And then last night i found out my sister is playing Candy Crush on her iPad. And let me tell you, it took me like 6 months to get to level 40. There were 2 levels I was stuck on for the longest time that I played about 30times each before I passed that round. So now i've been addicted to cant crush because well my sister is on level 39, and i'm trying to make sure she doesn't get to my level!


And that's all for this week, besides me starting grad school i've pretty much been playing games. Haven't even started my homework yet, but I have til Monday !! I'm not procrastinating just yet…. right?

Hope some of you add me as your neighbor!

Love , 
Karolina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...