Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Valentine's Day!

First, I hope everyone had an amazing Valentine's Day! Whether you were with your significant other, family or friends, I hope you had a great time. See, Valentine's Day isn't just about spending time with you boyfriend/girlfriend especially if you don't have one, it's about spending time with your loved ones!

And last night when I went to the movies to see Endless Love, there were a lot of girls there with their girlfriends just hanging out !

Anyways, so my Valentine's Day started off with me waking up to this precious face. Isn't Kuba just so adorable?! He's such a baby!

Then I was getting ready to see my boyfriend later, So I took a quick shower, then painted my nails. I was originally only going to paint them with the dark base color, but then I got carried away and decided I wanted my nails to look super pretty for my boo. So nail art it was and that's what my nails turned out to look like. I didn't know they were going to come out that good, and now I wish I would have filmed a video ! Well, I was thinking of just recreating these nails for a video for next year for Valentine's Day!

So then when I got to my boo's house, he surprised me with these LAVENDER roses. He bought me red ones last year ( for some reason he doesn't like red roses, but bought them for out first Valentine's Day", and then decided on Lavender ones for this year. I know they look pink in the picture, but my babe told me that they're "lavender" not pink! They smelled absolutely wonderful ! And they were super fancy too not those cheap roses you buy. But very fancy with a dozen roses, big giant leaves folded over to make a pretty design as well as some small leaves, and then some idk circle things that I originally thought were rose buds but they weren't Cranberries or something?! who knows. 

 We then had dinner reservations at 6pm. We totally did not plan that out ahead of time, we were just going down the list of places we want to eat at but haven't gotten the chance to yet, and this French restaurant we wanted to try. We always go to this one French restaurant called "French Roast" and we LOVE it there, and their escargots are DELICIOUS. But we wanted to try this one called "Citron Bistro". Well the snails weren't that good here and I gave the rest to my boyfriend to eat. And they didn't have sweet wine, no Riesling or anything. So a cappuccino it was! and it was so yummy, I ended up having TWO!

This was the food we got. It was a cappuccino on the top left, then next to that was Duck breast, duck liver, and asparagus. (The duck great was so tender and delicious!), under the duck was a chocolate rose they gave us at the end of dinner. Bottom right was my boo's dinner and he had steak and potato fries. His steak wasn't that tasty though. Then bottom left was our dessert that was delicious! Cream puffs with vanilla gelato , covered in chocolate, and mint on top! YUMMY!


I actually ate the chocolate rose today, on 2/15/14, and boy it was so tasty. It was all white chocolate just dyed with foo coloring. And boy do I love me some white chocolate! So sweet and the worst kind of chocolate for you, but so delicious!

And that was my Valentine's Day!!!
Also for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day I made him a couple of things. 
I made him the countdown calendar that he loved opening every day in february until Valentine's Day! 

And I also made him this 52 reasons I love you book that' he's already read about 5 times, he just loved it so much !




And if you want to know what I made him last year was this pop up card that I attempted:

and this alphabet of love book I made as well!


Well now that you guys have all these great DIY ideas, go and make some! Doesn't have to be for just Valentine's Day, it could be for a birthday, or an anniversary, just any special occasion!

I love you all so much, thanks for not giving up on this blog and still reading!!

Love, 
Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...