Sunday, June 3, 2012

NYX goodies!

These goodies I purchased from Hautelook!
I have talked about this many many times but for those of you that don't know - It's a site where you have daily deals at a great price! 

Sometimes they have Urban Decay makeup , sometimes Stila, and other times my favorite makeup brushes from Crown Brush. It's definitely worth it to sign up in my opinion and youu can always check back to see if there's anything you want to purchase!

It's free!

Now for the goodies I got from NYX when they were having a NYX cosmetics sale....

I got this cool thingy! With lots of eyeshadow colors!

AND some blush and lip gloss. The palette is like a book, and I turned the page :D

I also bought all of these amazing lip glosses! I LOVE the mega shine gloss from NYX - one of my favorite glosses!

And then I also got some pigments! Because I could never have too much makeup right?!

I love NYX makeup - I actually just love makeup all together!

Your makeup junkie, 
xoxo, Lina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color picks with the glosses.

    I'm boycotting Nyx and it's so hard not wating their products when they are so nice looking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...