Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Container Store!

So during my break at my Sunday class, my friend and I decided to go to the Container Store!! I absolutely LOVE the container store, i could pretty much live there!

This on on Lexington ave was very spacious as well!
Just look at the elevator!


And then we just sat down for a lil bit and took pictures!!
And yes- i know i look like i'm 15. i look like that almost all the time on a Sunday, because i ALWAYS wake up late but have to get to class in time to take a quiz.

 Look at the cool garbage can thingies the container store had! 


And awesome litten up stairs! You can't see me that well, but that's okay! Cause the point of the picture was to show you how amazing the stairs were!


Then when we got back to school... I took a myspace mirror picture in the bathroom for this bloggy. I'm looking kind of manly if i may say so myself haha

And then I say "CHEEESEEE"

I hope you're all enjoying your day!!!

xoxo, Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...