Sunday, April 15, 2012

French toast!

Since I am IN LOVE with french toast, I make some all the time. I never used to make it a lot back at home for a few reasons. I never had time, or I was too lazy , or just didn't know how to make it. BUT now after I taught myself, I make it so often!

So I like my french toast to get dark brown. I like it not all smushy and gross, but a bit crunchy!

With some maple syrup and confectioner's sugar on top!

Yummy in my tummmyyy!!!! :D

I MIGHT make a video on how I make my french toast.

French toast is one of those things that if you try to google how to make it, you'll get like 20 different recipes. So Maybe i'll share mine with you in a video!

Yummy in my tummy!!
xoxo, Lina








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...