Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playing dress up! (you're never too old to have fun!)

Yes.... i like to play dress up and then have a "photographer" aka my best friend with my iphone take pictures of me while I pose and model for her. 

First awesome picture that looks very retro-vintage-pin up is this one. I LOVE it. 
Actually i love all of these pictures ahah. 

Then here I was just being silly and creating a mustache with my hair. 

Oh hey! Now I added a color-blocking hat. That doesn't really match anything i'm wearing but hats always look good in pictures... and it gives you a "prop" to play with.

 My other bestie says this looks like a "dark angel". 
My friend and sister edited these pictures on my phone for me =)

 And the last one in the 3rd outfit. I really like this picture as well for some reason. I think i just really like my blush LOL. 

It doesn't matter how old you are because you're NEVER too old to play dress up. Sure maybe you're not getting all dolled up just to take pictures in your room with an iphone... man i sure hope you have a better reason than I lol. But either way, playing dress up is still fun and it'll never get boring!

Haven fun getting all dolled up, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...