Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!!!

So today I experienced something new! My very first Black Friday shopping!! YAY! i was always too scared to go shopping on that day because of all the stories where people fight for clothes and push you over, but NONE of that was true!! So for those of you also scared of that, well now you can go shopping next year because it's not true at all. 

Some stores don't even have sales though. But some have AMAZING sales. Just have to shop aroundd! I've been up since 3:30am. I only slept for 3 hours before I had to get up, get ready, pick up my friend, and drive to the mall! It was still extremely dark outside, and it was raining!

So when i was on a search looking for hats for a gift for my friend... I stumbled across this UGLY looking hat! 


Who would even wear that ugly gold hat!? and it had sequins all over?! that would bring so much attention! i think everyone would just laugh at you! no wonder they had so many, no one wanted to buy them because they're so hideous!

then when i was waiting in line at Zara's yo buy ONE shirt, this person caught my eye. I don't know who she is or anything. but who doesn't know that red and pink DO NOT go together unless it's valentine's day?! plus some fishnet stockings that make you look like a hooker?! this would definitely be on hollywood's worst dressed list.


Anyways, then I went shopping at Joyce Leslie. I saw these gorgeouss candles and had to get them! Especially since i'm in love with zebra print!! Then i lit them up when I got home and they smelled so good tooo!!


Then we took a little ride to IHOP! The international house of pancakes! I've never been there before so i was in for some amazingly delicious food!! Even the menu looked so delicious! I didn't know what to order!!

 But I finally decided on some coffee, with cream and sugar. Yes, i used SIX little thingies of cream, and while we were waiting for our food, i made that pyramid!! =)

Then when I got my food, It looked soooo amazingg!!! I got pumpkin pancakes drizzled with caramel syrup and pralines with whipped cream on top! and with that came hash browns, eggs, and bacon! Ahhh it was all so amazingly delicious! I just want to go there again and order the crepes, waffles, french toast! I want one of everything on the menu!!!

And yes i took a bite out of my pancakes before I took the picture! It just looked so good, i couldn't wait any longer!



 Anyways, so that was my black friday experience. My wallet is now.... well empty. Black Friday ate all the money in my walllet!! well, until next year! I better start saving!!

If you all went shopping today, well I hope you had as much fun as I did!!! and if you're still shopping, well then HAPPY SHOPPING!!! 

Yummiess in my tummy....
your Lina <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...