Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!, or as I like to say, Happy Turkey Day!!

Today, what are you thankful for? Look back at everything that happened in your life this year, and choose the one thing you're most thankful for. Although you should be thankful EVERY day, this will be a summing it up kind of thing. 

Is it the strength you had in your time of need? Is it just being alive and still breathing? Are you thankful for family and friends? What is it that you're thankful for on this holiday?

I am thankful for chances and opportunities. With job interviews and everything, i had a possible opportunity to work there. Even though I didn't get the job. But I still had the chance, and i'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for my youtube channel, for having the opportunity to make an account and start making my own videos. And I thank every one of you for supporting me!




I'm thankful for my parents finally letting my sister and I get a puppy! In my eyes, it's the opportunity to take care of this living thing, to take on more responsibility, and to grow into bigger people with bigger hearts and much more love.

I'm thankful for just taking chances and taking opportunities as they come who made me who I am today. I am thankful for the many more opportunities to come!


Wherever you may be, you can still celebrate Thanksgiving today. It's not about the large amounts of food you may have on your table. It's about spending time with your loved ones. Even if you're not with them, know they are in your hearts. Today be thankful. 

Happy holidays everyone!!!

~*Lina*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...