Sunday, March 27, 2011

Forgot to tell you...

That I do have my facebook back now. It was nice to take a little break, sometimes you just have to. So for any of you that want to find me on facebook, here's the link to my facebook. I promise, i won't ever de-activate it again!!!

I also went shopping today... well today and also yesterday.. and the day before that too. It's all because I work in the mall, so how can i not walk into another store?! It's too hard and like impossible! For those of you that follow me on twitter will know that i'm a shopaholic and I really need someone to drag me to shopaholics anonymous. 

I know people are going to ask me where I get money from... well... I work my butt off... and well i'm in debt too... NEVER get those plastic magic credit cards, they are the devil!

I wish I had a picture for you guys, I really need to ask my sister to take pictures of me walking through the mall with 45678 shopping bags. hehe. maybeh next time.... 4 paychecks later. =)

Go find me on facebook!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...