Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Keep trying until you get it!

I don't remember when I posted about my applying for a Macy's credit card and me getting denied... but i know I posted about it. It was some blog about telling you all to keep chasing after what you want and what your heart wants until you get it! 

I told you guys I would keep trying until I get a Macy's credit card.. and I didn't stop. I applied three times and got denied, the FOURTH time they finally accepted me! BUT i actually didn't know i got accepted because at the store it said i got denied so i couldn't get the discount that day. But a week later, a macy's credit card came in the mail for me! 


That's not my actual card.... it's just a picture off of google. For safety reasons I can't take a picture of my card, but mine looks just like that but with my name on it! AHH i was so happy! It has like an $800 limit on it though, so i still can't buy myself the Louis Vuitton bag i really want. But one day, i will have that Louis Vuitton bag. 

Gotta keep chasing after your dreams, 
xoxo Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...