Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Silly hats!

I'm just normally a silly person... I don't do things just to take a picture... I do things just because I do them!

At Tar-shjay i walked around in this santa's helper headband...
If you could see the little print, it does say I'm Santa's helper....
and also.... the headband was falling off my head, because my head is way bigger than a toddler's.

Not just headbands, i also like to wear silly every day hats! Actually, i just think it's cute... everyone else gets a laugh from it haha
It's Mickey mouse! :D

Don't be afraid to show others who you are. You don't need to sugar coat your personality, and you don't need to do things to please others. Be yourself, and those worth being in your life, will accept you the way you are.

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...