Monday, January 2, 2012

I love Pooh Bear!

I definitely have a blog post from months and months ago about a pooh bear toothbrush. The other one was for toddlers 2 years or so and was tiny! Took me forever to brush my teeth with it!

This one i saw, is also for toddlers... but WAY COOLER because pooh bear is actually around some "hunny" AND on top of that, I think this one was the vibrating tooth brush.. you know where the bristles rotate and move and stuffs? And supposedly clean your teeth better.

The goodies you can find at tar-shjay...

Did I tell you they approved me for their credit card? Now everytime I shop there, I get 5% off of everything I buy! That's way better than paying full price! Even if it's just $5 less off of $100... it's still cheaper!!

Pooh bear and hunny, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...