Thursday, January 12, 2012

My TWO new palettes!

That one RARE day when I spent practically my WHOLE day with my dad and my sister just running errands, getting some information about my car from insurance companies, going to the craft store and target and walmart... this is what I bought...

Well I bought more than these two palettes but these were the most exciting!

First one is this ELF palette. People have said the ELF palette has pretty good pigmentation and I thought I'd get it so I can create some makeup looks with it for you guys. I realize that not everyone has the Naked palettes and all of those higher end products so I thought I'd get something each one of you can purchase for just $15! (I think it was $15.... might have been $10...)


 This second palette I bought is by Pixi and it has eyeshadows, blushes and lip colors. This palette I wanted to get two months ago on black friday but they were sold out and I didn't want to drive around to different stores looking for this palette so I decided I'd pay the extra $5 bucks and get it whenever it's in stock again. I saw reviews on this palette which is why I got it.... and I just LOVE blush and lip colors... and those two are probably two of my all time favorite makeup things. 

Do any of you have these palettes as well?
If ya do, let me know how they are because I haven't used them yet!!

xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...