Sunday, March 9, 2014

Time to get organized !!

Hello loveycakes!

This weekend I decided I wanted a paper planner. Back to the old days… haha well I haven't had my iPad planner for THAT long, maybe like 6 months? It was convenient and handy because I always had it with me, it didn't add any extra bulk to my iPad because it was IN my iPad so it was awesome. 

But then I saw Elle Fowler's picture on IG of her new Erin Condren Life Planner! And she made me want to go back to a paper planner. SO I did a TON of research on planners, I needed to know what the inside is like to see if i'd like it, and compare other planners BECAUSE the erin condren planner is quite expensive so I did want to find a cheaper option. 

Long story short, the Erin Condren Life Planner turned out to be everything I wanted and after TWO days of research I decided to order one. And hopefully it'll get here much sooner then expected because the expected delivery date isn't til March 17, so I got lots of waiting. 

I really really really wanted this planner, the gold edition. It's BEAUTIFUL… but it's also $75. So I didn't buy this one. But I would have like to! And the bookmark inside this planner is CHEVRON!

But i decided for my first paper planner in a while, I should go with the cheaper one… which still isn't cheap. It was $50! And I only have months March or really end of March til December 2015. So there should have been a discount but there wasn't. I got my name on the front (just my first name) and a quote. 
So excited for this planner to arrive. I was so excited I needed to do some shopping for it. Yes this means i'll be decorating my planner and making it look all pretty. That was a negative in the iPad planner, it wasn't very customizable or pretty, even though everything was color coded. 

So this is what I ended up buying for my planner…. another $80 later…

My planner is going to be so beautiful! Can't wait to do an unboxing video with you all! And then a review, and how i organize my planner!!

Super super excited!!!

& i love being organized. Let me know if you guys are like that too. Do you have a planner?

Til next time, 
Karolina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...