Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cutest cupcake nails ever!

I'm IN LOVE with cute things. and I LOVE cupcakes. If i could, i'd have everything cupcake. Too bad they don't make as many cupcake things as they do Hello Kitty... but maybe one day they will!

Anyways, with my love for cupcakes, i decided to make a cupcake nails tutorial. Now you can have cupcake nails everywhere you go! I hope you guys really like this tutorial! It took me FOREVER to paint the nails on my right hand. since i'm a righty, and well i had to paint the nails on my right hand with my left hand. However, it's not as hard as it seems! But I wish you luck anyway!!

Oh and one more thing, YES, my hair is darker (the color is dark ash brown). I made this video before i changed my hair color. I just didn't have the time to put it up since i was busy making Christmas and New Years tutorials! But at least it's a nice surprise for you all now! ENJOY!


Cupcakes with you everywhere,
xoxo Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...