Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter CAT? and OOTD!

On this lovely Easter day that i'm spending with family and family friends, my brother's gf brought over an Easter cake!
Funny part is... that my daddy thought it was a CAT!!! haha i thought that was hilarious. Come on... a cat on easter? haha it was too funny. we all had a good laugh!

AND this is what i was wearing for breakfast before....
and now since it's like really hot out... i'm wearing this...
and yes, i'm wearing boots... because well almost all shoes kill my feet except for boots! and i haven't gone flip flop shopping yet!
my sister says I look like a punk now... like Taylor Momsen... i think she's delusional. haha. =)


Thought I'd share my story with you guys on this Easter day!

For those of you that celebrate Easter, then HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS! and for those of you that don't, well i hope you got a laugh out of my story anyway!

Easter bunnies and cake, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...