Monday, April 11, 2011

Stylish Monday!

Fashion 101

It's marvelous monday! 'm only saying it's marvelous because when I left my house this morning, it was raining. A few hours later it's all sunny, dry, and hot! YAY!!! I'm glad I didn't wear anything too warm!!

First style tip:
wear your tank top inside out!
can you see the inseam thingie part?!
Yep, i wore my tank top backwards today! haha but i'm just kidding, don't do that, that's a fashion no-no.

#2: SMILE!
you always want to smile, wherever you go, and no matter what you do or how you look. Just smile! It'll make you and others feel good!

This is what my whole outfit looked like today
I have black leggings on. An oversized jean collared/button down shirt. (If you don't have an actual women's version, just take your boyfriend's or dad's shirt!!) Then to make it look more womanly, I added a cheetah print belt! It went well with my hat too! Just remember, you don't want to overdo it with the prints! I wore knee high black boots. And then I accessorized some more with a really long earring, a watch, and i had two rings on which i don't have on in the picture because i took them off to wash my hands!

But I hope this was an idea of what you guys could wear now that it's spring time! YAY!!!

Fashion everywhere!
xoxo Lina



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...