Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Kitty Nails

For those of you that also watch Kandee Johnson's youtube channel, you'd know tthat she just postedup a video on how to do hello kitty nails. Funny thing was that I was just about to make that video yesterday until I saw she put up a new video. Of course it had to be something I was going to do. 

So I won't post that video now or in a few days, but rather in a few weeks. I like my hello kitty nails better than hers. Hers are good tooo... but i just like mine better. 

This is what my version looks like:

i don't know, i feel like mine look cuter. Maybe it's just me. Either way.. i'll post that video in a few weeks since it would be weird if i was to post it now.


Hello kitty nails galore!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...