Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sailor fashion!

There's a new style now! Everything is inspired by sailors and anchors, all that wonderful stuffs. I think this new fashion style is sooo cutee!

There are these shorts, that i'm like IN LOVE with. I've been to 4 different forever 21's looking for these shorts but they're sold out everywhere!! Well... actually i saw one pair in a size XXL! But that definitely does NOT fit me. So i've been looking everywhere for these, and they don't even have them online =/


that's what they look like. They're navy blue with red stripes and gold buttons. They're not jeans, so these shorts will hug your thighs. I'm still going to keep an eye out for these shorts, and If i have to, i will probably end up buying  a material like that and making them myself if i can't find them!

Sailor shorts and fashion, 
xoxo Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...