Thursday, December 23, 2010

Before/After hair!!

for all of my fans, don't be surprised when in the next video my hair isn't dark brown anymore!!!

haha here's the before picture... that i kinda just got from one of my videos because i didn't want to go through all of the pictures on my computer... but you get the point all you have to see is my hair..


and this is what it looks like now!! my eyebrows are dyed too!!

it was just time for a change. i usually dye my hair every like 6 or so months. this was a big change for me though because i never quite had this color (it's like a light brown with an orange tint... so like copper?) and i've never dyed my eyebrows before either!! so i was scared!

let me know what you guys think!!!!


no big surprises when you watch new videos...
xoxo Lina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...