Saturday, December 18, 2010

What does your Christmas tree look like?

Well.. my dad asked me to decorate my Christmas tree. He told me that mommy doesn't have time to decorate it, though I don't quite understand how she's busy, when she's on the phone talking to her friends most of the day. But whatevs, i decorated the tree anyway out of construction paper. I was doing something nice, because well I'm a nice person. And I also like a decorated Christmas tree. So although I have finals and i was supposed to studying, i took 3 hours of my time to make these decorations. And they're so pretty because they're neon colors. And my sister wouldn't help me.. she was being mean. =/ So I could have either been studying, or sleeping because I was up til 2am!
So after i sat there cutting strips of paper, looping them and taping them together, daddy and I decorated the Christmas tree. My mother better appreciate it! I should have put the lights on, but ehh, i guess that will do. I personally think it looks pretty!!
Then when I went babysitting last night, I saw their GINORMOUS Christmas tree! This was like the biggest Christmas tree I have ever seen in anyone's house. It was like oh so brollic.! You can't see all of the pretty decorations in the picture, but the tree was beautiful! Their son also made those loop things I made and put them on tree, though he made a lot less than I did!

What does your Christmas tree look like?


Bright lights and construction paper, 
xoxo Lina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...