Sunday, December 12, 2010

New winner!

Since the first winner did not contact me within 24 hours, it was time to pick a new winner! Well... I didn't pick the winner. it was randomly generated!

So the new winner of the palette is:

needlove2009

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS! For being the next NEW winnner! 
So now... you have to contact me within 24 hours. This will be posted at 12am. and you have until 12am on December 13th my time which is eastern US. If you don't contact me within 24 hours, well another new winner will be chosen. 

I will be playing this game of choosing new winners until someone contacts me!! hehe, it's kind of fun!! it's like, let's catch me.. but not really. because all you have to do is e-mail me! It's really not that hard.

Clock starts ticking now, 
and i'll be waiting for an e-mail,
xoxo Lina

1 comment:

  1. Omg how can anyone not reply after winning that palette?! haha Congrats to the new winner♥

    xoxo
    Ai

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...