Friday, February 11, 2011

Alice's teacup!

My whole life, I've never really gone out to eat. BUT, since i've been in NYC like almost everyday of my life for the past 2 years (i don't live there, i just go to school there), i actually go out to eat with my friends. So there is this place called Alice's teacup. I've never ever been there before, but fell in love once i did. 

It's like Alice in Wonderland, the movie. It was so cool! My friend and I ordered the "mad hatter". It came with 2 sandwiches, 2 scones, 2 pots of tea, chocolate mousse, and some cookies. 


that's one of my best friends, Jenn. she's the one that took me to this amazing place and i had one great lunch!

Look how they even serve the food to you! i thought it was so cool!!!

I just thought i'd share that great experience with all of you lovely people! for those of you that live in NY/NYC, or will be here to visit, you must go to this place, because it's just so amazing!!

delicious sandwiches with apples inside, 
xoxo Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...