Monday, February 21, 2011

My first day of work...

Was pretty interesting. I watched videos, and filled out some paperwork! HOW WONDERFUL! Was supposed to finish my training this past friday but then the manager changed it to this coming friday, and today i have a meeting. WHAT?! i didn't even officially start working yet and now i have to go to some meeting. AND on top of that, it's snowing. I NEVER go out when it's snowing, and now I have to. this is kinda ridiculous. 

Anyways, so my first day, I wore...
Just a floral print high waisted skirt, white tank top with a little black thingie on top (since we can't have shoulders showing) and a thin black belt, and knee high boots (from Baker's). 

The manager told me my outfit was perfect, but it was a waste of a good outfit since i was in the back anyway haha. 

After I got off of work, i saw like the weirdest thing in the world. For all the years i've been going to that mall, i've never seen this before. I saw some man on stilts...
and a belly dancer...
It was so weird! But i was like "oh this is kinda cool". I hope they didn't think I was a creep for taking a picture of them for you guys!

thought i'd share my journey with all of you! Hope you enjoyed the man on stilts and the belly dancer!! :D

Up high,
xoxo Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...