Friday, February 18, 2011

Look what I did today!

So... i wanted to paint my nails today. i was thinking a matte nail polish, but then i got an idea to do hello kitty nails! (personally, i'm not CRAZY about hello kitty. i used to not even like it, now i'm just like eh, i like the nails and i like the hello kitty bags, but thats about it). But other than that i personally think hello kitty is a bit overrated. Even when i was looking for key covers, MOST of what i saw was hello kitty. 
I didn't make a tutorial. i was thinking about it, but i wasn't sure if you guys like hello kitty? SO if you want a tutorial, i will make one eventually! Just let me know here =)

My friend thinks they look so cute! She even took pictures of them for her phone!!! teeheehee. 

hello kitty cuteness, 
xoxo Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...