Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dealing with meanies.

So I'm sure many of you that make videos on youtube have come across some haters. And even if you don't make youtube videos, what about the mean girls at school? Or the boys that tease you? Either way, we have all at some point in our lives experienced some kind of hate, even if it comes from our own family members.

I'm here to tell you to IGNORE the mean comments.
People that hate, or say mean things, are people whose own lives are terrible. People who are jealous of you and just want to see you come crashing down. Basically, people that have issues and want to put someone else down to make themselves feel better. Generally (as I have learned throughout my years of learning about psychology) those people have extremely low self esteem). SO you know what, think to yourself that you are better than them, that you have great things going for you. Don't let that ONE or a few people bring you down with their hate, there's many others that will give you love. Instead of thinking about the hate, think about how you hope one day they'll have a life as great as yours.

OR instead of ignoring the comments, acknowledge them, know that they're there, but don't let them get to you. Laugh at it, think of a comeback, but keep the comeback to yourself. You don't want to say anything back to them, because that's giving them attention. And that's exactly what they want, so don't give it to them!

Just laugh, like I do. I tell my sister the hate I get, and we just sit there laughing.

So for those of you just starting on youtube, don't be discouraged. More people will love your videos than they will hate them. And the hate, Laugh, ignore, and keep making videos! I love you all, so if you have any hate, need some advice, or someone to talk to, feel free to e-mail me (linamariax3@aim.com) and i'll be there for you all.

Love you all,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...