Friday, August 19, 2011

Splish Splash!

My day at Splishy Splash was great. Just wondering though, is Splish Splash just a NY thing or is there a splish splash waterpark other places too?

Well I thought I'd share with you all my day. Although we didn't take pictures, because we're not going to take our camera on a water ride lol, but the people we were with (partially my family, partially my cousins family) bought piccays. So here are some piccays:
My cousin on the left, my sister in the back on the right, and me in the front on the right.

My cousin in the back on the left. My cousin's aunt in the front on the right. The aunt's daughter in the front on the left. My sister in the middle back. And me in the back on the right. 

So that was my day at Splish Splash. Can't believe I haven't been there in over 3 years, there's like a whole new addition to the park now and another new ride and a second wave pool!

My splish splash adventure, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...