Thursday, August 4, 2011

the HAIL storm.

Throughtout almost my whole life living in New York, i have never ever seen a storm this bad. We had hail! Thankfully i wasn't in the area where they had hail the size of fists (which broke people's sunroofs... it was on the news). Where I was there was smaller hail, but I ended up being stuck on the train for an EXTRA hour and a half and missed work. 

So first it just started pouring rain...

 Then we got some hail. Keep in mind that I wasn't standing right next to the hail taking a picture. I was on a double decker train on top) so the actual size of the hail (the white stuff) was probably bigger. 

 Then while the rain was slowly calming down and no more hail, the sun started peeking through the clouds.

Then when I got home (20 minutes away from the storm)... it was almost completely dry there. No hail, no giant rainstorm, just a little drizzle. I was like WHAT?! haha i wish i could have just been home earlier that day so I wouldn't have to have been stuck in the storm and miss work. But hey, things happen for a reason right.

Hail and rain, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...