Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Highway discovery

So the other day when I went out with my sister, one of my best friends, two of my best friend's friends and I, they took us to a park by the highway. I guess it's not really a park but kind of, there was a path and everything, and we walked under a bridge and along the highway, and waved to people. But I thought I'd share this with you all because I never knew there was anything like that!
This was my view from where I was sitting on some thingie that I don't know how to explain!

This is what I saw to my right side while sitting, lots of bushes!

This is where I was sitting looking pretty and waving to cars that passed by!

Now my sister took another picture for me because I didn't really like the other ones. hehe

And here is the park like thing. I took a picture of my best friend (she doesn't know I posted this picture haha but she'll see it I think). We kept walking down but then got creeped out and scared that some animal would jump out at us hah. I guess we'll never know what was at the end of this path.

Waving to cars, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...