Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello Kitty nails!

Yep, I've blogged about my hello kitty nails before. And I also think I blogged about how I was going to make my video and then Kandee Johnson posted her hello kitty nail tutorial. Who knew we were thinking of the same thing?!

Well before you say, I copied her... I'm just here to say I didn't. I'm not like that. There's no point in my making the same videos as everyone else... unless I do mine differently and have my own take on it!!
These are what mine looky like!

So I hope you all enjoy my version of hello kitty nails that everyone was so amazed I painted on my nails and didn't stick them on!

Here's the tutorial for you all!



Let's get hello kitty-fied!
xoxo, Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...