Friday, May 6, 2011

Fraps half price at Starbucks!

WHO DOESN'T LOVE STARBUCKS COFFEE?!


well, actually, i've always dislied starbucks coffee, it was always to strong for me, but then I got addidcted to their gingerbread lattes and peppermint mochas. Just the seasonal coffee. 

So Starbucks now has this new drink, it's a mocha coconut frappucino. For any of you that know me, you'll know i LOVE all things coconut. 

SO today and for about a week from MAY 6-15, you can get HALF PRICE FOR ANY FRAPPUCINO between 3-5pm!



Make sure you call the Starbucks near you and ask to see if they are participating with this new happy hour thing! I hope all the Starbucks near you all will be participating! I'll keep my fingers crossed!


Enjoy your fraps, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...