Thursday, May 26, 2011

Need more hours!

Sometimes we all feel like we need just a few more hours in a day, even if it's just to take a nap! I have those days, like every day! I only sleep like 4-5 hours per night because I have just way too many things to do! A lot of the time I'll also get distracted, so a paper to write will take me like the whole day when it really should only take me about a couple of hours!

What I realized is that we should do the things we don't want to do first! For example, writing a paper! We should do it first to get it over with! I know it's not fun, but sometimes things just have to get done. By doing the things we least like first thing in the morning will give us more time to do the things we do like later on in the day. 

If you're also on a very tight schedule, try getting up earlier! Now that summer is almost here I know most of you will probably sleep in and get up from bed probably between 11am - 1pm. But the problem with that is that you're wasting your whole day of doing nothing but sleeping! I hate that feeling when I get up at 11 and I feel like I already wasted my morning and did nothing productive. It's why I like having early classes or why I like having to go to work early in the morning. That way once class is over or work is over, I'm already awake and have the rest of the day to do the things I need/want to do.

Just a little tip for the summer, don't waste your whole day! I'm sure you can find something to do to at least be in some way productive. It'll make you feel so good to know you're doing something than to sit around doing nothing and being bored all day long!

So find something to do!

When we really look at all that we do in a day, we probably wast a good 3 hours probably doing nothing! Instead of doing nothing, do something, and then we won't need more hours in a day! I probably should take my own advice as well. We can all work on that together!

Being productive and off to study for my final, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...