Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the mother's out there, i want to wish you all a very Happy Mother's Day! And to those who don't have a mommy, know that I love you! Each and every one of you! I may not have human kids of my own, but I have a prince that I love dearly, my puppy!

I've watched him grow bigger as each day passed by, right before my eyes. Each day filled with so much love, and all the toys he throws at me, hehe. from a little baby...

To a big prince, that I spend each and every lovely day with. Well part of my day because I still go to school. I love when he greets me and jumps all over me the second i walk through the door, and all the love he has for me by cuddling up with me. He is my baby, no matter what. 
I also love my mommy very very much, for all that she's ever done for me, as well as my other siblings. All that she had to go through to get to where we are today, and the constant battles she has to face. I love you mommy, always and forever <3
yep, my hair is different in this picture, don't exactly have a really updated picture of my mother and I!


So for those who don't have a mommy, or have someone else they've lived with, tell them you love them and if you don't , well i love you! Fill your hearts with love and happiness today, from me to you. 

Love, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...