Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Prom makeup!

So I made another video today, prom makeup. It's a silvery kind of makeup for those of you who have a single colored dress or a dress with silver in it. It won't really look that great if your dress is gold. So i'm also going to try to make another video with some golds for your makeup.

But anywways, how many of you are going to prom?!

I remember back when I was in High School, i never went to my prom. I went to my sister's prom as her date, but I never went to my own. And I sort of regret it now, I should have went. For those of you debating whether you should go or not, trust me when I say go. It's something you only get to experience once in your life. So go, and have an amazing time!



Now, here's a video on how to do your makeup like show above for prom :D


Hope you all enjoy!

Silver sparkles and pink lipstick,
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...