Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hard work pays off!

Sometimes we may feel like we're taking on too much in our lives, we feel that we can't handle it, and that we'll fail. But you know what, life only gives us things that we can handle. If we can't hand it, we won't have those things thrown at us. 

I was taking 5 classes this semester, working 4-5 days a week, babysitting, making videos, and studying to do good in those classes. It was EXTREMELY hard. I never got a good amount of sleep, it was always 3-5 hours per night. But you know what, my hard work paid off. I was able to pay off some of my credit cards (still have one more to go), and i got an A in my spanish class. I was so happy to see I got an A after missing six classes, but i studied my little butt off for each quiz and each exam so that I can get an A. I was actually hoping for at least an A-, but i got better than that! See, hard work does pay off. Doesn't always mean it'll pay off right away, but in the end things will always work out and I firmly believe in that. 

So when you feel like you can't handle something and you feel like breaking down because you're just so worn out and tired, just stop to think that you can do this. That you're only doing so much to achieve something, and when it's over, you will have achieved the most greatest thing of all because your hard work will pay off!

Good luck to all of us hardworkers, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...