Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Make-up forever has a new lipstick!

After I spent hours looking for a purple lipstick that I like, months later, makeup forever comes out with a purple lipstick! It's actually a very pretty color, its a pearly purple.
This lipstick is number 15 from MAKE UP FOR EVER in pearly violet. here is the link to buy it. The color they show you on that website is not the exact color, it's actually darker.
I have it on my lips here... (and also a little bit of benefit lip gloss in the color KISS YOU, click here)
But that is generally what the new lipstick from make up for ever looks like. it's very pretty! BUT, i'm going to stick with my made up version of purple, because not as many people will be able to get the same color! Here is my version!
Mine is more of a lighter purple with a hint of pink and metallic shine. It's up to you for which one you like better and which looks better on you! You be the judge!

But for my creation, here is the video again for those of you that missed it.



Enjoy the purpleness, don't be afraid to try bold colors!
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...