Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Food, outfits, and my parent's 25th anniversary!

So yesterday, my puppy learned how to drive! He's already so good, aww my little man is growing up so fast.
Isn't he just the cutest little puppy in the world?! Aww i love him so much!

And then we went out to dinner with my parents for their anniversary, and what better way to celebrate then to go out and have some sushi?!
After eating that whole plate, i think i'm sushi set for life!

We also took some piccays of us. I was going to post some up from my camera.... but I don't know where that wire is to hook up to my laptop. =/ And i wanted to make one of the pictures my new default! In the mean time, here's some crappy ones taken on my phone. 
My outrageous outfit of the day. 

Mommy all ready to go out. 

Brother not wanting to be in the picture.

Daddy and his Nike shirt. 

And mommy trying daddy's food. and not liking it haha. 

And i guess that's all. But my tummy was so full of sushi and everything!

Eating chocolate and writing a letter, 
xoxo, Lina




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...