Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Of coursey, you have got to go see fireworks on the 4th of July! I went to the golf club place where people pay $20,000 a year just for a membership. Well, I get in for free since I know the chef that works there and he gets an extra ticket every year and gives it to us, so that my sister and I, and anyone else that can fit in my car, can enjoy the high-class life of these people. But gosh, they dress so differently then we do! Men wear khaki shorts, a belt, and a tucked in polo. Women, well they just wear other things that are probably way out of my price range haha.

The only thing free there were the light up glowy sticks. Because even food and drinks you have to pay for and you can only get if you have a membership. And so i settled for the only free thing i could get. Well... that and fireworks.
Don't I look cute?! I tried to dress nice, because i can't exactly go there in my outrageous outfits. Everyone would know that i'm like from another planet. 

Here's some pictures I took of the fireworks that looked good on my phone. I didn't have my camera because my dad took it with him to Poland and won't be back til sunday night. So this is what I got:
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys can all enjoy the fireworks too from those that are posted on this blog, just in case you didn't get to go this year!

Happy 4th of July!

Light up thingies, and fireworks, 
xoxo, Lina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...