Monday, July 11, 2011

Peppermint Ice Ice baby

It's summmeerr time! 
What better way to keep yourself cool than with an iced drink?
My choice of iced drink today was iced coffee!

So for those of you who don't know how to make it... well let me tell you how I make mine. 

- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
(for those of you not allowed to drink reg. coffee, buy decaf!)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons warm water
AND THEN MIX IT TOGETHER!
or if you want foamy coffee... shake it up!

Then add lots of ice. And then fill up your cup with water... leaving enough room for milk or creamer (if that's what you like). I personally like creamer.... either French vanilla, hazelnut, or my newly discovered, peppermint mocha!
Did you all know they make this peppermint shninnanigins?! I had no idea til I was grocery shopping looking for my hazelnut. But now, i gots peppermint! YAY! I can enjoy peppermint all year long without it having to be Christmas season. Who said it has to be snowing outside to enjoy the peppermint flavors?

If you all love peppermint as much as I do, you'll be sure to also love these peppermint meringues!
Watch the video below and it'll teach you how to make them. 

The first one was a FAILED attempt, so watch the second one to find out how to actually make them, and succeed!

This is the GOOD one:


Peppermint goodies, 
xoxo, Lina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...