Monday, November 7, 2011

CONTEST WINNER of the OPI MUPPET NAIL POLISH COLLECTION!

Has the week and a half or 2 weeks passed by already?! IT SURE HAS! Well, I only know that because my laptop says so.... otherwise i'd still be thinking today is November 2nd. Haha, that's how behind I am on my days!

So i used random.org to pick the winner for me. The contest was open internationally, and I closed it exactly at midnight of nov. 7th. If that's too hard to understand, pretend it was 11:59pm on november 6th. 

Now rules were rules. So prior to posting the winner here, I had made sure the person was subscribed to BOTH my regular channel (linamariax3ify) and my vlog channel (LifeWithLina), and had the giveaway video in their favorites for me to see. Ya wouldn't believe how many people didn't follow one of those rules I just mentioned and I had to keep clicking on random.org to choose another winner. My gosh, people don't listen huh, well sucks because those 4 people lost a whole nail polish collection they could have had!

As much as I wanted to announce the winner once I found out.... well it'd be too much, because i had to check that people followed the rules. And that took up so much time! So I figured I would just announce the winner NOW!

So the winner is:
lovedancebeauty

Fun part about this contest was that you were able to say whatever you wanted in the comments, so that winning comment was:


You guys had asked I post it, so I did!

Now, the WINNER has 48 hours to reply to my youtube message I had sent them, and tell me one of the three:
1) Username/email following me with on my blog
2) username following me with on facebook
3) username following me with on twitter

AND then I will also need you to tell me your address to send the nail polish to!

Let's keep in mind, that if the winner didn't do this beforehand, then I will be choosing another winner! 

Anyways, lovedancebeauty, you have 48 hours to respond to me with that information, and I'll be looking forward to your reply!

Tick tock, 
xoxo, Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...