Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ya know the store Free People?

I was just, actually I don't even know what I was doing. I checked my email (well my 10 different emails), then was on facebook, looked at my phone to see if any of my food was done cooking in bakery story... and then I somehow ended up on a clothing store website for Free People. So then there was this as about limited time dresses, and I was like OOO let me see. SO i'm looking at these dresses, and found this GORGEOUS one.
This dress is SO cute! And I don't really have like a going out/party dress, because I don't go out and I don't party. So i've never really had a reason to buy one. But what I do like is SHINY stuff and SEQUINS. When I saw this, I was like wow i really want it. 

But then I changed my mind when I saw the price....
$258.00

Is Free People crazy or something? 258 buckaroos for that dress? I mean yes it's pretty and all and shiny and i really want it, but I would never spend that much on a dress like that (maybe if I was a millionaire).  Sequin dresses are being sold in a lot of places now, including forever 21 where you can get one for 30 buckaroos. I did try them on at forever 21... they just didn't fit my right so I didn't buy them. 

Sometimes I don't understand what these stores are thinking. I mean we got other stores where we can get a similar dress much cheaper, and then ya come out with a $258 dress... What makes these stores think that we're going to buy their expensive dress, instead of a similar dress for much cheaper?

I just don't understand... and can't afford these massively expensive beautiful clothes....

And i'm sure a lot of you are on the same page as I!
xoxo, Lina


1 comment:

  1. Indeed it's gorgeous but well companies just want to have so much profits... and the consequences? we customers have to bear such a high price!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...