Tuesday, November 1, 2011

September and October favorites!

WOW, I bought way too much this month! So much that I didn't even get a chance to try out all the products I bought.... so I guess if I like them, they'll make it to my november.december favorites that will be up in January! Seems like such a long time from now, but time flies when you're making videos! HAha

Here's the video of all my favorites! I think it's pretty funny, and I laugh at myself every time i watch it haha.



List of products mentioned:
  • Zebra print leggings (Forever 21)
  • cheetah print boots heels (Charlotte Russe)
  • Mickey mouse hat (Singer 22)
  • Studio tech foundation - NW20 (MAC)
  • Tarte cosmetics (sephora)
    • lively
    • swank
    • flashy
    • dazzled
    • perky
    • glitzy
  • Revlon matte lipstick - Pink Pout (CVS)
  • Nars lip gloss - turkish delight (sephora)
  • L'oreal extra intense eyeliner - carbon black (CVS)
  • Maybelline eye studio gel -charcoal (Kmart)
  • L'oreal voluminous million lashes mascara (CVS)
  • Revlon top speed nail polish - Peachy (CVS)
  • Sephora glitter eyeliner - Opal (sephora)
  • Make up for ever lipliner - 16C (sephora)
  • Make up for ever blush - neon pink (sephora)
  • MAC eyeshadows
    • Saddle
    • Soft Brown
    • All That Glitters
    • Satin Taupe
    • Embark
    • Phloof (forgot to put this in the video, but it's my fave highlight color under the brow bone)
  • MAC blush - equilibrium
  • Youthberry and Wild Orange Blosson tea (Teavana)
The products mentioned that I bought in CVS, or Kmart, keep in mind that you can buy at any drugstore. 


Hope you all enjoyed this video!!! And thanks for watching , and reading this blog post :D

xoxo, Karolina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...